WHAT TO DO!
- Charter a boat for a deep sea fishing adventure
- Dance to live music and enjoy nightly entertainment
- Enter one of our many fishing tournaments
- Explore Port A by bike or cruise around on a beach buggie
- Fish the surf, the piers or the jetties
- Have a local eatery cook your catch
- Learn to build a sandcastle
- Plan a picnic on the beach
- Play a round of waterside golf
- Purchase an orginal work of art at one our coastal galleries
- Relax on the beach and soak up some sun
Click here for your entire checklist of fun!
Come get a little fun between your toes! The beaches of Mustang Island are fantastically unique. There are eighteen miles of uninterrupted public shoreline, open for street legal vehicles and all things beachy! The warm Gulf waters and soft Texas sand are the perfect backdrop for a day full of beach and recreational activities and nights highlighted with moonlight strolls.
Want more info about our Beaches...check us out online!
FISHING & BOATING
Known to casual and serious anglers alike as the "Fishing Capital of Texas," Port Aransas offers up challenges and a string of rewards for everyone. Virtually every type of angler casting around for a hot spot will find their own paradise in Port Aransas. Launch your boat from one of our many marinas or hire a private charter for the fishing trip of a lifetime. Tackle the deep blue waters on an offshore excursion and reel in kingfish, sailfish, marlin, tuna and more.
Get more Fishing & Boating information on our website!